Guess the manager from their classic football sticker
Managers are seemingly born into middle-age in either a tailored suit emblazoned with the club badge, a shiny team tracksuit, or if you’re Tony Pulis a Chorley FM cap that makes you look ill.
The men in charge though haven’t wandered into football from another profession, but by and large have spent a lifetime in the game and some even had a full head of hair.
It can be difficult sometimes to picture the portly and cumbersome gaffer as a sleek and athletic footballer, so thank goodness for football stickers that allow your imagination to have the night off.
If you don’t get all 33 correct you’re sacked.
Share this quiz
- Aston Villa’s train bantaaaaaaaa and your recently divorced uncle
- It’s a man’s world? Former Arsenal manager crosses the gender divide
- Burying bad news beneath bad news at Aston Villa
- The other goal
- Guess the World Cup finalist from their transfer history
- Den Andra Sporten 
- UEFA hide behind an empty fine as Polish and Lithuanian tensions continue
- The absence of the Villa – Blues derby hurts both clubs
- The decline of football in a country Hungary for success
- Player Profile: Jan Molby