Guess the UEFA Cup or Europa League finalist from their classic football shirt
Since its introduction in 1971, the UEFA Cup – or Europa League as it’s now known – has been shared between 26 different clubs from 11 countries.
This season’s trophy will be returning to Spain, but in the competitions 41 year history the final has been graced by teams from across Europe of varying stature and an occasional willingness to bribe the referee to help them get there.
Some of these shirts will bring back fond memories and some will need some research, but all are available from this vast online wardrobe.
Congratulations to Mark H for correctly answering all 35 puzzlers and bagging £100 to spend at classicfootballshirts.co.uk. The competition has now closed, but this will remain live as a bit of fun, and there are plenty more to test yourself with here.
Share this quiz
- Aston Villa’s train bantaaaaaaaa and your recently divorced uncle
- It’s a man’s world? Former Arsenal manager crosses the gender divide
- Burying bad news beneath bad news at Aston Villa
- The other goal
- Guess the World Cup finalist from their transfer history
- Den Andra Sporten 
- UEFA hide behind an empty fine as Polish and Lithuanian tensions continue
- The absence of the Villa – Blues derby hurts both clubs
- The decline of football in a country Hungary for success
- Player Profile: Jan Molby