Guess the title winning team from their classic football shirt
Any old team can string a series of results together to win a cup, even Birmingham City have done it, but to maintain that form over the course of a season and lift the league trophy is something special.
It’s an exclusive club. Only 40 teams in British history have reached this pinnacle since 1888-89 and 33 of them are below.
Classic home kits feature here, alongside away shirts designed to stretch your memory and hideous third shirts you’d tried to banish from it, all of which are available from classicfootballshirts.co.uk’s vast online wardrobe.
The prize draw for the quiz has now expired, but it’s still open to those who are willing to stretch their memory of bygone kit designs.
Share this quiz
- Aston Villa’s train bantaaaaaaaa and your recently divorced uncle
- It’s a man’s world? Former Arsenal manager crosses the gender divide
- Burying bad news beneath bad news at Aston Villa
- The other goal
- Guess the World Cup finalist from their transfer history
- Den Andra Sporten 
- UEFA hide behind an empty fine as Polish and Lithuanian tensions continue
- The absence of the Villa – Blues derby hurts both clubs
- The decline of football in a country Hungary for success
- Player Profile: Jan Molby