Guess the star of world football from their classic football sticker
Despite Andy Gray’s unnecessarily loud protestations that the Premier League is the only football division worth watching, there is actually football played elsewhere and some of them foreigners are even quite good.
You’d have thought the geographically blinkered misogynistic shouty-man would have noticed this, as the home nations have repeatedly struggled in major tournaments and sometimes don’t even bother turning up.
For those willing to look beyond the Sky Sports hype machine though there are and have been for many years world class players performing in other lands, who have unfortunately never graced domestic football in England.
So in their honour and with complete disregard for spending time socialising with loved ones, here are 33 familiar names attached to not so familiar faces from past and present to get you thinking. Good luck.
Share this quiz
- Aston Villa’s train bantaaaaaaaa and your recently divorced uncle
- It’s a man’s world? Former Arsenal manager crosses the gender divide
- Burying bad news beneath bad news at Aston Villa
- The other goal
- Guess the World Cup finalist from their transfer history
- Den Andra Sporten 
- UEFA hide behind an empty fine as Polish and Lithuanian tensions continue
- The absence of the Villa – Blues derby hurts both clubs
- The decline of football in a country Hungary for success
- Player Profile: Jan Molby