Guess the facially fuzzy player from their classic football sticker
Image conscious and media savvy, present day footballers are largely polished representatives of their club and the cliché ridden game.
However, this hasn’t always been the way, as before the financial winds of change swept through football, players often flaunted their wonderfully rough edge.
Sporting a varied array of fantastic facial fuzz, below are 36 players who exaggerated their individuality with a manicured or wild face full of fur.
Congratulations to Jan Maas for correctly answering all 36 puzzlers and bagging three months of full access to tips at betting pioneers BETEGY. The competition has now closed, but this will remain live as a bit of fun, and there are plenty more to test yourself with here.
Share this quiz
- It’s a man’s world? Former Arsenal manager crosses the gender divide
- Burying bad news beneath bad news at Aston Villa
- The other goal
- Guess the World Cup finalist from their transfer history
- UEFA hide behind an empty fine as Polish and Lithuanian tensions continue
- The absence of the Villa – Blues derby hurts both clubs
- The decline of football in a country Hungary for success
- Player Profile: Jan Molby
- Characters of world football immortalized in ink
- The aesthetically challenged world of football