Guess the FA Cup finalist from their classic football sticker
Much is made of the magic of the FA Cup. The fact that it’s an open competition leads romantics to believe that one day a Roy of the Rovers teams will march from obscurity to Wembley, before accepting the trophy from the Queen.
Fairytales have been written in the competition, but they have rarely have been completed as bigger boys have usually seen to that.
In fact in recent years only a select few teams have made it the final and the likes of Forest Green’s own-goal scoring machine Wayne Hatswell have never made it beyond the early rounds.
There are 33 puzzlers below that have made it all the way to the final.
Share this quiz
- Rejecting FA Cup money in favour of a car boot sale
- It’s a man’s world? Former Arsenal manager crosses the gender divide
- The other goal
- Guess the World Cup finalist from their transfer history
- UEFA hide behind an empty fine as Polish and Lithuanian tensions continue
- The absence of the Villa – Blues derby hurts both clubs
- The decline of football in a country Hungary for success
- Player Profile: Jan Molby
- Characters of world football immortalized in ink
- The aesthetically challenged world of football