Guess the FA Cup finalist from their classic football sticker
Much is made of the magic of the FA Cup. The fact that it’s an open competition leads romantics to believe that one day a Roy of the Rovers teams will march from obscurity to Wembley, before accepting the trophy from the Queen.
Fairytales have been written in the competition, but they have rarely have been completed as bigger boys have usually seen to that.
In fact in recent years only a select few teams have made it the final and the likes of Forest Green’s own-goal scoring machine Wayne Hatswell have never made it beyond the early rounds.
There are 33 puzzlers below that have made it all the way to the final.
Share this quiz
- Guess the facially fuzzy player from their classic football sticker
- Chucklevision – Football Heroes (1996)
- 20 changes of management in 10 chaotic Championship months
- Hugo Sanchez the Colgate dentist
- George Best and Fore
- Should football clubs be financially rewarded for securing relegation?
- Football violence and the impact of political events
- Manu Chao – La Vida Tombola (2007)
- Saint & Greavsie (16-09-1989)
- RTL Bundesliga season review (1990-91)