Guess the European giant from their classic football shirt
Away from the confines of local rivalries, some team names ring loud across the country, Europe and occasionally, even the world.
Success at a domestic level and on the continent, along with clever promotion to the emerging markets by those media savvy types has ensured that in most cases many of these clubs are now global brands.
And all of the 33 teams featured below have won at least five domestic league titles and competed in the continent’s premier club competition.
All of the below shirts can be bought from a vast online wardrobe here
Congratulations to Mark H for correctly answering all 33 puzzlers and bagging £100 to spend at classicfootballshirts.co.uk. The competition has now closed, but this will remain live as a bit of fun, and there are plenty more to test yourself with here.
Share this quiz
- It’s a man’s world? Former Arsenal manager crosses the gender divide
- Burying bad news beneath bad news at Aston Villa
- The other goal
- Guess the World Cup finalist from their transfer history
- Den Andra Sporten 
- UEFA hide behind an empty fine as Polish and Lithuanian tensions continue
- The absence of the Villa – Blues derby hurts both clubs
- The decline of football in a country Hungary for success
- Player Profile: Jan Molby
- Characters of world football immortalized in ink