Guess the Champions League team from their classic football shirt
The Champions League has got the lot. It has the best teams in Europe, the best players and of course it has the music.
Over the years many great teams have illuminated the tournament and featured below are the shirts of some of those very sides, as well as some of those who only had a fleeting association with the group stage.
All of them though have kicked a ball since the competition’s rebranding in 1992, with the aim of lifting the ultimate club prize, but not necessarily in the shirts featured.
All of the below shirts can be bought from a vast online wardrobe here
Share this quiz
- Guess the facially fuzzy player from their classic football sticker
- Chucklevision – Football Heroes (1996)
- 20 changes of management in 10 chaotic Championship months
- Hugo Sanchez the Colgate dentist
- George Best and Fore
- Should football clubs be financially rewarded for securing relegation?
- Football violence and the impact of political events
- Manu Chao – La Vida Tombola (2007)
- Saint & Greavsie (16-09-1989)
- RTL Bundesliga season review (1990-91)