Guess the Champions League team from their classic football shirt
The Champions League has got the lot. It has the best teams in Europe, the best players and of course it has the music.
Over the years many great teams have illuminated the tournament and featured below are the shirts of some of those very sides, as well as some of those who only had a fleeting association with the group stage.
All of them though have kicked a ball since the competition’s rebranding in 1992, with the aim of lifting the ultimate club prize, but not necessarily in the shirts featured.
All of the below shirts can be bought from a vast online wardrobe here
Share this quiz
- Burying bad news beneath bad news at Aston Villa
- The other goal
- Guess the World Cup finalist from their transfer history
- Den Andra Sporten 
- UEFA hide behind an empty fine as Polish and Lithuanian tensions continue
- The absence of the Villa – Blues derby hurts both clubs
- The decline of football in a country Hungary for success
- Player Profile: Jan Molby
- Characters of world football immortalized in ink
- The aesthetically challenged world of football