Write for ThreeMatchBan
ThreeMatchBan is a lover of football.
Whether it’s the Premier League, world football, non-league or even a kick about down the park, the thrill of the game is all that interests us.
As a result we purposefully steer well clear of regurgitated match reports, tired gossip and leave rumour and transfer speculation to those with Pinocchio’s nose, as we only have eyes for the beautiful game.
It could be the ups and downs of the top flight that floats our boat, or anything else of note from the lower leagues, women’s football, the game abroad, or a feature that simply reminds us all of why we love this silly game.
As bingers of football, we have a taste of the game and we like it, so if you think you can fill our belly with an exciting tasty morsel of something different, we’d love to hear from you.
No promises about publication can be made, but if it’s suitable your work could be featured on a website earmarked by the Guardian as one of the top 100 football blogs to read in 2011.
Simply complete the contact form or pop a mail along to Editor Dan [email@example.com] with any ideas or articles that you think might be suitable for inclusion on ThreeMatchBan and we’ll get back to you. Thanks.Tags:
Share this article
- Burying bad news beneath bad news at Aston Villa
- The other goal
- Guess the World Cup finalist from their transfer history
- Den Andra Sporten 
- UEFA hide behind an empty fine as Polish and Lithuanian tensions continue
- The absence of the Villa – Blues derby hurts both clubs
- The decline of football in a country Hungary for success
- Player Profile: Jan Molby
- Characters of world football immortalized in ink
- The aesthetically challenged world of football