Write for ThreeMatchBan
ThreeMatchBan is a lover of football.
Whether it’s the Premier League, world football, non-league or even a kick about down the park, the thrill of the game is all that interests us here.
As a result we purposefully steer well clear of regurgitated match reports, tired gossip and leave rumour and transfer speculation to those with Pinocchio’s nose, as we only has eyes for the beautiful game.
It could be the ups and downs of the Premier League that floats our boat, but it could also be anything else of note from the lower leagues, women’s football, the game abroad, or a feature that simply reminds us all of why we love this silly game.
As bingers of football, we have a taste of the game and we like it, so if you think you can fill our belly with an exciting tasty morsel of something different, we’d love to hear from you.
No promises about publication can be made, but if it’s suitable your work could be featured on a website earmarked by the Guardian as one of the top 100 football blogs to read in 2011.
Simply complete the contact form or pop a mail along to Editor Dan [email@example.com] with any ideas or articles that you think might be suitable for inclusion on ThreeMatchBan and we’ll get back to you. Thanks.Tags:
Share this article
- Guess the facially fuzzy player from their classic football sticker
- Chucklevision – Football Heroes (1996)
- 20 changes of management in 10 chaotic Championship months
- Hugo Sanchez the Colgate dentist
- George Best and Fore
- Should football clubs be financially rewarded for securing relegation?
- Football violence and the impact of political events
- Manu Chao – La Vida Tombola (2007)
- Saint & Greavsie (16-09-1989)
- RTL Bundesliga season review (1990-91)