A critical pictorial analysis of former Leeds United and Sheffield Wednesday chopper Carlton Palmer
“Carlton Palmer can trap the ball further than I can kick it” – Ron Atkinson.
“He covers every blade of grass, but that’s only because his first touch is crap” – Dave Jones.
With the Euros coming closer and closer, have you thought about where you will be placing your Bet on Euro 2012? Why not come and get all of the latest betting tips and odds at betfair today!Tags: Carlton Palmer, Championship, Coventry City, League One, League Two, Leeds United, Nottingham Forest, Premier League, Sheffield Wednesday, Southampton, Stockport County, West Brom
Share this article
- Aston Villa’s train bantaaaaaaaa and your recently divorced uncle
- It’s a man’s world? Former Arsenal manager crosses the gender divide
- Burying bad news beneath bad news at Aston Villa
- The other goal
- Guess the World Cup finalist from their transfer history
- Den Andra Sporten 
- UEFA hide behind an empty fine as Polish and Lithuanian tensions continue
- The absence of the Villa – Blues derby hurts both clubs
- The decline of football in a country Hungary for success
- Player Profile: Jan Molby